Who is conducting the Ohio Moves Transportation Study?
What are we collecting?
- Travel information - for example, trips you make, location information, travel time, and travel mode.
- Demographics - for example, age and income to ensure that the survey sample reflects the population of the survey region.
- Contact information - for example, an email address or phone number for the purposes of sending survey reminders and distributing gift cards.
- Computer settings - for example, screen size and internet protocol (IP) addresses.
How are we using this data?
RSG and ODOT will use your data to:
- Understand day-to-day travel across Ohio;
- Help ODOT to propose practical transportation investments and prioritize the improvements that best fit residents' needs;
- Contact you about the status of your survey and provide support;
- Optimize your survey experience; and
- Contact you to provide an incentive for completion (if applicable).
Who are we sharing this data with?
RSG will share your data with:
- An email automation software provider to issue emails for this survey;
- A call center to conduct survey support phone calls; and
- A printing firm to print and mail survey materials.
- A gift card vendor to issue survey completion gift cards
Can you change your mind?
Yes. You may remove your consent at any time by contacting RSG.
RSG may be reached at:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
55 Railroad Row
White River Junction, VT 05001 USA